Chapter 1 available on Steam now!
Chapter 2 available on Steam now!
Chapter 3 available on Steam now!
Snail Trek is a series of four "20 minute adventures" where you take on the role of a crew of snails on a journey to a new home world.
In the style of the early Sierra Online adventure games, Snail Trek has colorful EGA-ish graphics and a text parser interface. Relive the nostalgia in these bite-sized adventures - but without all the pain. Autosaves, a text parser with auto-suggest, and puzzles with no dead ends, all combine to bring this old genre into the modern era.
If you like Snail Trek, go check out Cascade Quest - a full length game of the same style currently in development.
Snail Trek features:
- Autosaves - no need to save every few minutes (though you still can if you want).
- A text parser with both auto-suggest and auto-correct - fat finger your way to puzzle glory (but you can turn them off if you want to suffer more greatly).
- A text parser that understands what objects are in front of you, so you can be lazy and just type things like 'get' or 'look'.
- CRT emulation mode that gives those pixels an ever-so-slightly fuzzy look.
- A stereophonic score.
- Cute snails.
- Deaths (but hey, autosaves).
- No dead ends! Puzzle your way around with impunity!
- Widescreen aspect ratio, since monitors are more rectangular now.